Intergraph Corporation d/b/a Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure and its affiliates and subsidiaries respect the copyright and trademark rights of their respective holders. This policy is incorporated by reference into the agreement you have with Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure (the “Agreement”) for your use of Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure products, websites or services (“Services”). Except where otherwise noted, terms used in this policy shall have the same definitions as the Agreement.
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure does not permit and will not allow copyright infringing activities on any Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure Services. We will remove any data or content from our Services if we are properly notified that such data or content infringes on another’s copyright rights. Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure will terminate, as appropriate and at their sole discretion, the accounts of any parties who infringe copyright holders’ copyrights. Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure reserves the right to terminate your account(s) suspected of infringement copyrights upon the first incident without further notice, at our sole discretion.
If, in your opinion, any of the content in or on our Services violates your copyright, you should notify our designated copyright agent in writing pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. SS 512(c)(3) in accordance with this policy.
For Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure to take action based on your claim of infringement, your notice to Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure must:
- Provide your physical or electronic signature
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on or in our Services
- Identify the material you claim to be infringing that you are requesting be removed or access disabled to and include reasonably sufficient information on its location so that Hexagon Safety & ture may locate the material
- Provide your contact information, including, but not limited to: physical mailing address, telephone phone number and e-mail address
- Provide a statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- Provide a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure’s designated copyright agent contact information is:
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure
305 Intergraph Way
Attn: Legal Department, Copyright Agent
Madison, Alabama 35758
If you are a trademark owner and you believe in good faith that any content in or on our Services infringes on your trademark rights, please inform us in writing at email@example.com or at the designated copyright agent address above.
Your notice must include:
- Identification of the trademark(s) claimed to have been infringed, and, if registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office or similar foreign entity, the registration number of the mark(s)
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing and information sufficient to permit Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure to locate the material on the Services
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the trademark in the manner complained of is an infringement of the rights granted under United States and/or foreign trademark law
- A statement that the information in the letter is:
- Under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed trademark
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the trademark that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receipt of a notice containing the above information, Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure will promptly notify the party who provided the allegedly infringing content and will promptly remove or cause to be removed the allegedly infringing content.
We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames. Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others may be permanently suspended.