We’re here to help! Reach out to us with questions about the registration process, venue, agenda, networking opportunities, and more.
Frequently asked questions:
- Is there a cost to register? No, there is no conference registration fee.
- Who should attend? Public safety professionals in the U.S. and Canada, including: chiefs, sheriffs, commanders, captains, directors, analysts, dispatchers, supervisors, and more.
- Do I need any special software to attend the virtual event? We're using Cisco Webex for the event. Learn more about the software on their website.
- How many people from my agency can register? There's no limit to how many people from your public safety agency can register.
- What time is the conference? The virtual public safety summit starts at 9:00 a.m. CDT and concludes about 1:00 p.m. CDT on October 13, 2020.