Where is your community on its journey to becoming a Smart City? No matter what role your organization plays in the larger picture, Hexagon’s cutting-edge technologies can help you break down data silos, increase collaboration, and be better prepared for the challenges of tomorrow.
The best place to discover these solutions? The Zone at HxGN LIVE, 11-14 June at The Venetian.
A can’t-miss experience with more than 120,000 square feet of innovation, The Zone is the ideal place to discover the latest and greatest technology innovations from Hexagon and partners.
Check out some of the Smart City technologies you’ll see this year in The Zone:
- Data Mining & Analytics – identify and mitigate risk and improve resource management and operational efficiency.
- Next Generation Call-Taking & Dispatching – manage communications and critical information from multimedia sources and coordinate and track resources and situations in real time.
- Multi-Agency Resource Management – provide the information and capabilities to optimize resources across multiple services and jurisdictions.
- Infrastructure Management & Operation – better understand asset conditions, minimize vital service disruptions, and expedite recovery.
- Incident Command Systems – enable collaboration between emergency and other city services for faster, more efficient major event planning, response, recovery, and mitigation.
- Mobile Working – empower personnel, increase situational awareness, and enhance efficiency and service delivery.
- Digital Records & Evidence – collect and manage information about people, places, and incidents to aid evidence-based investigations and decision-making.
- Dashboards & Reporting – make information accessible, interactive, and fact-based for greater insight, visibility, and engagement.
Ready to join us? Take advantage of our $1,049 Last Chance Rate by 28 May to save $300 on your HxGN LIVE registration.