Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure has put privacy protections in place to help you maintain control over your personal information while fostering the growth of a more interactive, engaging, and personalized web experience. Below are the guidelines we use for protecting any information you provide during a visit to our Website.
Scope of This Notice
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) applies to all personal information collected online by Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure. This Notice covers all Websites and domains operated by Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure worldwide.
Collection and Use of Information
In general, you can visit Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure's Website and access information while remaining anonymous and without revealing any personal information. When you enter our Website, we can determine your domain name and what browser and operating system you are using, but we cannot determine any personal information about you. We use this information only to scale technical implementation to match our audience's browser capabilities.
When requesting information from us or entering secure areas of our Website, we do require you provide some information about yourself by "registering" or completing an online form. For example, situations where we will ask you to provide information include, but are not limited to:
- Requesting or purchasing software, license keys, or printed materials
- Subscribing to Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure publications or mailing lists (you will be able to "unsubscribe" at any time)
- Requesting product information or other information from Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure
- Registering for a user forum or to attend a Hexagon-sponsored event
- Participating in contests or surveys
- Registering a Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure product you have purchased
- Entering a limited-access, premium portion of our website, such as our customer support knowledge base, there you must "register" to receive a username and password
The information we require is necessary to fulfill your request and provide you further information about our products, services, and support.
We may ask additional questions about the primary business and size of your company, your professional role, or what products you currently use so we can better tailor our Website content and communications to your needs. Each online form will clearly specify what information is required and which is optional.
If you choose not to register and provide personal information, you can still use most of the Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure Website. However, you will not be able to access areas or receive services that require registration.
When We Disclose Your Information
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure will not share any personal information you provide online without your consent with any third party that is not a Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure agent, distributor, business partner, or affiliate, except to the limited extent necessary to fulfill your request for products, services, or support. Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure reserves the right, however, to disclose information as required by applicable law, in order to protect its rights or property, or in case Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure or a portion of its assets is sold.
Access and Accuracy
Upon request, Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure will provide you with reasonable access to your personal information collected online, and will make reasonable efforts to correct, amend, or delete such information as appropriate.
If you send us an e-mail with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend you send non-public personally identifiable information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information to us by e-mail. Furthermore, we may send you e-mail under the following circumstances:
- If you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves e-mail communications
- If it relates to purchases you have made with us (e.g., product updates, customer support, etc.)
- If we are sending you information about our other products and services
- If you consented to being contacted by e-mail for a particular purpose
- If you send us an e-mail, post information on the Websites (i.e., a blog) or otherwise submit information to us electronically, we may e-mail you to follow-up or otherwise communicate with you with respect thereto
- To provide you legal notices or notices with respect to your use of the Websites
- To otherwise facilitate a transaction between us
In certain instances, we may provide you with tools on the e-mails that will allow you to set your preferences for receiving e-mail communications from us; that is, agree to some communications, but not others. You may "opt out" of receiving future commercial e-mail communications from us by clicking the "unsubscribe" link or following the other instructions included at the bottom of the e-mails we send, provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional e-mails such as customer service communications.
Contact and Opt-out Information:
E-mails will include a link to a subscription management tool that allows you to make changes regarding your preferences for receiving communications. Alternatively, you may contact us by using the "Contact Us" link on our website or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name, country, and a method to contact you so we may appropriately respond to your request. You may also contact us if:
- Wish to make corrections to any personally identifiable information you have provided to us
- Want to opt-out from receiving future commercial correspondence from us, including e-mails (we may continue to send you transactional messages such as responding to your inquiries)
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Note we may not be able to fulfill certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our websites.
The Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure website presently employs cookies in several ways. First, we offer a cookie, which serves as your identification card whenever you visit our site. When you first fill out an online form anywhere within the Website, your acceptance of this cookie allows our site to "remember" the information you submitted (name, address, phone number, etc.). Whenever you return and fill out another form within our Website, all your information is re-displayed for your convenience. You don't have to enter this information again, unless it has changed.
How to Contact Us
If you have questions or concerns about this Notice, Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure’s treatment of your personal information, or would like to access or correct your personal information, please contact us at:
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure
Attn: Privacy Officer
305 Intergraph Way
Madison, Alabama 35758
Phone: (256) 730-2362
Changes to this Privacy Notice
The practices described in this Notice are current as of the later of the effective date or revision date specified at the bottom of this document. Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure reserves the right to periodically update this Notice. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page.
Thank you for your interest in Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure. We hope your visit to our website is pleasant and productive.
Last Updated 11 August 2017